The folk of akenfield circa 1910 had a basic understanding of the necessities required for a community to survive they could have understood and talked to people from a hundred years earlier and a hundred years before that and a hundred years before that and so on. The death of rural england fifty years after akenfield a study of a suffolk village became a bestselling book and film robert hardman finds the village it was based on a richer but sadder place
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.