Arms and the man is a comedy by george bernard shaw whose title comes from the opening words of virgils aeneid in latin arma virumque cano of arms and the man i sing. Arms and the man study guide contains a biography of george bernard shaw literature essays quiz questions major themes characters and a full summary and analysis. Arms and the man is a play by george bernard shaw that was first performed in 1894. Arms and the man is very interested in identity many of its characters played by actors on the stage are themselves acting out certain roles and the play repeatedly questions what constitutes a persons true identity
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.