James joyces dubliners is an exceptional collection of stories portraits about some of the residents of dublin ireland early in the 20th century joyces writing is lyrical intimate and insightful his characters run the gamut from very poor to very wealthy and all have their personal battles triumphs and jarring revelations. James joyce dubliners is fantastic literary inspiration it forced me to take better notice of my surroundings of my own city which has an untapped endless source of heartbreak joy turmoil and everything else to do with the human predicament. This is the second james joyce book i have read and it goes to reinforce the feeling i had after reading the first that that writer is a great storyteller in fact i consider james joyces dubliners as one of the best collection of short stories ever put together
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.