What is the knee microfracture success rate for a procedure thats become a mainstay of the modern orthopedic treatment of holes in knee cartilage we have little high level evidence that the procedure is effective. Yes microfracture is the standard surgery to treat isolated cartilage injuries the technique gets new reparative cartilage to grow that is similar to the original cartilage. Success rate for ankle microfracture surgery aug 24 2014 by way of background i was a long jumper triple jumper on the track team in college and banged up my right ankle pretty badly a couple times though nothing that resulted in long term pain
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.