Caroline baum is the only child of displaced parents her father arrived in london at age 10 on one of the first kindertransport from vienna in december 1938. Only is a painfully honest and entertaining story of an unconventional childhood it reveals what it feels like to be an only child and the focal point of two people damaged by trauma and tragedy and the courage it takes to break free from the past and the pull of its secrets. These promotions will be applied to this item some promotions may be combined others are not eligible to be combined with other offers for details please see the terms conditions associated with these promotions. Caroline baums fascinating and moving memoir about being an only child in a very unusual family three barely felt like a family it felt like it did not count
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.