Secundus definition in prescriptions second see more dictionarycom unabridged based on the random house unabridged dictionary c random house inc 2019. Secundus se kun dus westcott hort greek text sekoundos textus receptus of the new testament sekoundos a thessalonian who was among those who accompanied paul from greece to asia they had preceded paul and waited for him at troas. Each secundus was a viceroy in charge of one of the four quarters of their realm in mechanus they could communicate telepathically with anyone in a 420 mile 676 km radius secundi were always created as the result of a tertian being promoted to take the place of a
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.