Dictionary entries near stormy petrel storm wind storm window stormy stormy petrel stormy weather stornello stornoway statistics for stormy petrel look up popularity time traveler for stormy petrel the first known use of stormy petrel was circa 1776 see more words from the same year . A stormy petrel is a seabird commonly found on the eastern seaboard and known for flying low to the ocean to look for food dr thornwell jacobs oglethorpe universitys president from 1915 1943 chose the stormy petrel as the schools mascot. Stormy petrel n 1 see storm petrel 2 one who brings discord or appears at the onset of trouble a rebel stormy petrel n 1 animals another name for storm petrel 2 a person who brings or portends trouble stormy petrel n 1 a storm petrel hydrobates pelagicus of the e atlantic ocean mediterranean sea and indian ocean 2 a person who
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.